Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque (Pre-Shampoo Hair Spa) Review

 My hair can sometimes be really disobedient so I have to give them a nice pampering session. I have been using this masque for about 5 months and it working really well for me. So here is the review.


Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque (Pre-Shampoo Hair Spa) Review
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Review
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Review
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Review

About the product:-
 According to the Website "Dry, damaged hair? Do you long for super-soft, shiny tresses? This do-it-at-home hair spa is the answer! Argan Oil, the star ingredient from Morocco infuses your hair with essential fatty acids which cut through the frizz and plumps up brittle hair. Shea butter adds the much-needed shine and tames even the most unruly follicle. Mango Butter acts as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-fungal, and antibacterial agent to help maintain your scalp."


Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Review
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Review

How To Use:-
 Scoop some product with our wee spoon and massage hair and scalp with it. Leave it to work its magic for 30 mins before washing off with one of our shampoo bars.


Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque How To Use
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque How To Use

Ingredients:-
 Butyrospermun Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera indica (Mango Butter), Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Coffee Bean Infused Almond Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin-E), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Beeswax, Cedrus Atlanticus (Cedarwood Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil), Mentha Spicata (Peppermint Essential Oil), Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile Essential Oil)


Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Ingredients
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Ingredients

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
 It comes in a clear tub with a screw cap. It was sealed with an aluminium foil when arrived, and they also provided a protective lid.


Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Packaging
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Packaging

Smell:-
 It has a strong herbal smell. It like camphor and Lavender Essential Oil. It really refreshing and I love it.

Colour And Consistency:-
 Its very light brown in colour. You can see it in the picture. The consistency is very thick and rich. It is very sticky. The consistency changes with temperature in hot weather it's completely liquid and solidifies in winters.


Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Colour And Consistency
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Colour And Consistency

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 650 for 75 gm and 300 for 30 gm. It comes with 6 months of shelf life. They don't use any preservatives so you have to go through the products quickly.

Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Price
Juicy Chemistry Argan & Mango Butter Masque Price

Availability: -
You can Buy this from
Juicy Chemistry
Nykaa

My Experience:-
 As I said before I am using this for about 5 months and about to finish this product. I take a small amount of the product and gently massage it into my scalp with the help of my fingertips and then spread it all over my hair length. I will recommend starting with a small amount because if you use too much it can be a bit difficult to remove. You can always add more if needed. Once my hair is completely covered with the masque I comb and braid them. Combing your hair makes sure that the product is evenly distributed.
 They say to keep it for 20 min. but I leave it overnight and wash my hair next morning. If you decide to leave it overnight make sure to cover your pillow with an old t-shirt or something you don't mind having grease stains on. I wash my hair as I normally would and skip the conditioner as I don't feel the need for conditioner.
 It makes my hair really soft and shiny. My hair feels nourished and moisturised. It makes really easy to detangle. I have really long hair (Around 4 feet) and it's really difficult to detangle them. So if a product makes that process easy for me, it's always a plus point.
 In the long run, my hair feels much healthier which is great. Especially the ends. I have noticed that I get less split ends. I am not saying that it can treat your existing split ends, NOTHING CAN. But it has surely put a stop to the new ones.
 I like how the ends of my hair feel. It can tame down the frizz and it's definitely capable of treating damaged and brittle hair. But you have to be consistent for that.

Pros:-
  • Makes my hair really soft and shiny
  • Nourished and moisturised hair
  • Makes detangling easy
  • Healthy hair
  • Less split ends
  • Can tame down the frizz
  • Can treat damaged and brittle hair

Cons:-
  • Nothing

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
Cuts through the frizz and plumps up brittle hair.True
Adds shine and tames even the most unruly follicleTrue
Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterialTrue

Rating:-
5/5

The bottom Line:-
If you love your hair, GET IT

Other Juicy Chemistry Product Reviews
Juicy Chemistry Frankincense and Hemp Seed / Stop The Spot Serum Review

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)
If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)