JUNAILI Apricot Face Oil Review

 So I am back with another face oil. More I use these more I am falling in love the idea of facial oils. My skin is oily by the way but I still love to use facial oils.
Now let's talk about the Junaili Apricot Face Oil. I got this oil in my Reverie Box October 2016. I started using this when I ran out of the Roots Magique Intensely Nourishing Face Oil, which worked well for me.


Junaili Apricot Face Oil Review
Junaili Apricot Face Oil

About the product:-
According to the product "Crafted from Himalayan botanicals at 7000 feet, this Non-Greasy & Anti-Ageing face oil, helps fade scars and is rich in Omega 6 & 9."


Junaili Apricot Face Oil Review
Junaili Apricot Face Oil

How To Use:-
According to the product "Apply to cleansed face every night. Best suited for Dry and Sensitive skin."

Ingredients:-
Cold-pressed Apricot Kernel Oil, Geranium Leaf Essential Oil.


Junaili Apricot Face Oil Ingredients
Junaili Apricot Face Oil Ingredients

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
 It comes in an amber coloured glass bottle with a golden dropper cap. The opening of the dropper is really fine so it dispenses a very small amount of product, which is great.

Smell:-
 The smell is very sweet, mild and soothing. It will not bother anyone with a sensitive nose.

Colour And Consistency:-
 The oil is very light golden coloured. The consistency is a bit heavy from most of the oils I have used but its lighter than the Roots Magique one.


Junaili Apricot Face Oil Packaging Colour And Consistency
Junaili Apricot Face Oil Colour And Consistency

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 440 for 30 ml This is by far most affordable face oil I have ever used. 

Junaili Apricot Face Oil Price
Junaili Apricot Face Oil Price

Availability:-
You can Buy this from
Instamojo
Reverie Box

My Experience:-
 Although the oil says it's for dry skin but it worked just fine for my oily skin as well. I take 2-3 drops of the oil, dot it all over my face and then massage it with my fingertips. I have noticed that spraying a bit of rose water prior to applying facial oils can help in better absorption.
 When I used it for the first time the consistency felt a bit heavy but within few second, it got absorbed into my skin completely. I mean there was no trace of the oil on my skin. I immediately felt that my skin is hydrated. It left a very smooth satiny finish, which I absolutely love.
 I am using this oil for almost 2 months now and I can see it has made my skin better with every use. my skin feels moisturised and nourished. I absolutely love the silky soft feeling. The best part is I didn't get any acne/pimple in these two months. I used this oil twice a day religiously and not even a single freaking pimple. NOT ONE! And yes you read that sentence right I used it twice a day. I used it during day time as well. My skin was oil free for about three hours but after that, It tends to get oily. But that is not the oil's fault it's just my skin. So no negative points there.
 Now as we are going into summer months I will stick to using this only during the night and if you have super oily skin like me you should too. But if you dry skin I think you can use this during the day as well.
I can't tell whether it will help in fading scars, as they claim because right now my skin is quite clear.

Pros:-
  • Completely natural
  • Absorbs super fast
  • Levels my skin silky soft
  • Hydrating
  • Nourishing
  • Prevent acne
  • Moisturising

Cons:-
  • Nothing

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
Non-Greasy True
Anti-Ageing face oilCan't tell
Helps fade scarsCan't tell

Rating:-
5/5

The bottom Line:-
If you are sceptical about using oils on your face, this is a good oil to start with.

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)