Matra Holistic Lip Care- Vanilla ice & Kissable Kiwi Review

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks.
I came across these new lip balms last month and tbh these are one of the best lip balms I have ever used. Matra is a new brand and they are a completely natural, cruelty-free brand. 
 Matra has three variants of lip balm- Vanilla ice, Kissable Kiwi, and Strawberry. I am not a huge fan of strawberry so I didn't use that. In this post, I will be reviewing the Vanilla ice and Kissable Kiwi


Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review
Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review


About the product:-
 According to the website "Matra is a Luxuriously Natural Skincare brand engaged in the development of pure, non-toxic and healthy skincare with international standards and a ritzy use experience. With our Revolutionary, Ethically Natural and Traditionally Modern Lip balm range, we seek to fulfill the holistic lip care needs of our consumers. Our unparalleled lip balms provide for a complete lip nourishment regimen resulting in the accomplishment of soft, supple and baby-like lips!!"


Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review
Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review

How To Use:-

Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review
Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review

Ingredients:-

Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review
Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
 The product comes in a 4.5 g tube packaging. The packaging is very sturdy and good quality. It's in a twist tube form so it is very hygienic and travel-friendly.

Smell:-
These lip balms have a mildly sweet fragrance to them. The kiwi variant smells just like kiwis. So if you love kiwis try not to eat this. In fact, the strawberry one also smells exactly like strawberries. The fragrance does get transferred onto the lips and stay for a good amount of time.

Colour And Consistency:-
 The Kissable Kiwi has a green colour and the Vanilla Ice has a nice ocean blue colour. The colour doesn't get transferred onto the lips. The consistency is very smooth and buttery. It glides easily onto the lips and doesn't feel heavy.


Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review
Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 199 for 4.5 g with 2 years of shelf life.

Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review
Matra Holistic Lip Care Lip Balm Review

Availability: - You can Buy this from
Matra
Amazon
Nykaa
Purplle
Fab Bag

My Experience:-
 My lips are always chapped so I am constantly on a lookout for good lip balms. I have been using this lip balm for 2 weeks now and its working really good for me.
 The texture of the lip balm is really smooth. It glides like a dream. It doesn't feel too heavy on the lips wich is great. I wore it day and night, and it never felt uncomfortable. It is really soft so be a little careful while applied it. Do not put too much pressure. I broke mine.
 I after applying it my lips felt moisturized instantly and it stayed on my lips for abut 3 hours which includes eating and drinking and by drinking I mean water and tea 😉. It makes my lips super hydrated. My lips feel calm.
 Usually, my lips keep on peeling no matter how much I scrub or hydrate them. They just keep on peeling. Mainly my lower lip. There is always a hard dead skin layer which keeps on shedding. But since I started using this there is no peeling what so ever.
 I apply a good amount of this lip balm at night and in the morning my lips feel super smooth and hydrated. Not a single chip.
 Overall I am super impressed with the results I am getting wth this lip balm.
The only thing bothering me is that these lip balms claim to have SPF but there is no mention of that on the packaging.

Pros:-
  • Completely Natural
  • Moisturising
  • Hydrating
  • Heals Chapped Lips
  • Prevented peeling of the skin
  • Smells great
  • Smooth texture
  • Paraben Free
  • Cruelty-free

Cons:-
  • Nothing so far

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
Soft, Supple & Baby-like LipsTrue

Rating:-
5/5

The bottom Line:-
Does more than it claims

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)