JivaVrksa Body Wash Review

 This body scrub came into my life around a month ago and I have to admit that I am in love with this thing. I started using this as soon as I got this and the results are just lovely.
So let's get to the review


Jiva Vrksa Body Wash Review
JivaVrksa Body Wash

About the product:-
According to the product "Specifically blended with the right mixture of 100% natural herbal powders that condition and moisturise your skin everytime you use it. Each ingredient is chosen to not only sustain freshness & also for healthy glowing skin... it allows you to rediscover your real you."
 Claims:
Cleanses, Moisturizes and protects skin. Improves smoothness and glow. Gives natural fragrance and refreshes the body. Prevents skin disease.


Jiva Vrksa Body Wash Review
JivaVrksa Body Wash

How To Use:-
 "Mix required quantity in water to form a thin paste. Apply all over the body. Scrub and leave it for few minutes. Wash thoroughly."


Jiva Vrksa Body Wash How To Use
JivaVrksa Body Wash How To Use

Ingredients:-
 "Green gram (Vigna radiata), Indian sarsaparilla (Hemidesmus indicus), Dhavanam (Artemisia pallens), Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus), Gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica), Harde Whole (Terminalia chebula), Beleric Myrobalan (Terminalia Bellerica), Fenugreek (Trigonellafoenum-graecum), Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis), Avaram Senna flower (Senna auriculata), Soap berry (Sapindus trifoliatus), Neem (Azadirachta indica)"


Jiva Vrksa Body Wash Ingredients
JivaVrksa Body Wash Ingredients

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
 It comes in a brown coloured paper pouch. The actual product is in the white coloured paper pouch that is inside brown coloured one. The packaging is unique but not very practical. But it looks nice. I would recommend dispensing the product in a jar.


Jiva Vrksa Body Wash Packaging
JivaVrksa Body Wash Packaging

Smell:-
 Is has a refreshing herbal smell. I like it. It does not get transferred onto the skin.

Colour And Consistency:-
 The colour is very much like fuller's earth. It comes as a dry powder and it has a bit grainy texture. The consistency is similar to mehndi/henna upon mixing with water.


Jiva Vrksa Body Wash Colour And Consistency
JivaVrksa Body Wash Colour And Consistency

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 80 for 75 gm 

Jiva Vrksa Body Wash Price And Shelf Life
JivaVrksa Body Wash Price And Shelf Life

Availability: -
You can Buy this from
Amazon

My Experience:-
 I mixed it with water to make a thin paste. I kept it quite runny as it was easier to apply that way. And PLEASE do this in the bathroom. Because it will make a mess. I applied it all over my body, including neck, before taking bath and let it dry for a while. Since the paste was thin it didn't take too much time to dry. After 7-8 minutes, when it was around 90% dry, I massaged it nicely and then rinse it with slightly warm water. 
 It left my skin absolutely soft and glowing. My skin was clean and fresh. I absolutely love the cleansing effects. My skin looks brighter after every use. I felt like it removed the tan as well.
 I now use this as a body scrub twice a week instead of a body wash and it is working great for me. Overall it's a really good body wash/scrub

Pros:-
  • Leaves my skin soft glowing clean fresh and brighter
  • Budget friendly
  • Refreshing
  • All natural
  • Cruelty free

Cons:-
  • Packaging

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
Cleanses, Moisturizes and protects skinTrue
Improves smoothness and glowTrue
Gives natural fragrance and refreshes bodyTrue
Prevents skin diseaseCan't Tell

Rating:-
5/5

The bottom Line:-
 If you are looking for a budget friendly, all natural body scrub that actully works. TRY THIS

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)