Fab Bag March 2017 | The Go Get It, Girl! | Unboxing

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks
So I am back with another unboxing. Again this month, I got my bag really early. Fab Bag is doing great with the shipping.
Anyways let's get to the bag now


Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing

The bag itself is a simple caramel coloured bag. The material is pleather type. It's good quality as usual. This time they also included a handle to the bag which is nice.


Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing

This month's theme is Go Get It, Girl! It's a women's day themed bag.


Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing

Now let's see the products


  • Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick - 07 Marsala ₹ 180 (Full size): - This month they gave me a choice in various shades of the seduction lipstick and I selected this one. It's a nice dark maroon colour. I personally don't use makeup so I will give it to someone who does. You can see the colour in my video.

Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick

  • Sugar Tip Tap Toe Nail Lacquer 011 Cream Come True ₹ 199 (Full size): - I love nail polishes so every time I see a nail polish in my subscription boxes Its always a plus. This is a new launch from SUGAR. I absolutely love the packaging. It's really classy. The brush is good but the consistency is a bit weird. You will have to use at least two coats for complete opacity. The great thing about this nail polish is that it drys really quickly. I think that has something to do with the consistency.

Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Sugar Tip Tap Toe Nail Lacquer

  • Kronokare Flower Powder Face Toner ₹ 295 for 100 ml (55 ml): - It's a nice deluxe size toner. I really like the smell. It's very floral and refreshing

Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Kronokare Flower Powder Face Toner

  • Moha Herbal Shower Gel ₹ 105 for 100 ml (30 ml): - Again a good sized product. Has a nice herbal smell. It's really mild and refreshing.

Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Moha Herbal Shower Gel

  • Ayorma SPF 40 Sun Block ₹ 349 for 50 ml (10 g): - This is a sample size product. Again has a herbal smell. The consistency is a bit thick. You will have to massage it nicely in order to get this absorbed completely.

Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Ayorma SPF 40 Sun Block

  • Kaya Brightening Serum ₹ 1490 for 30 ml (5 ml): - I have never used anything from Kaya before so I am excited to try this out.

Fab Bag March 2017 The Go Get It, Girl! Unboxing
Kaya Brightening Serum

So these were the products I got in my bag this month. It's a nice bag. I like it.


Rating:-
4.5/5

The bottom Line:-
Simple and sweet





All The Fab Bags
Fab Bag June 2015 | Take Charge | Unboxing
Fab Bag July 2015 | Red Carpet | Unboxing
Fab Bag August 2015 | Cast A Spell | Unboxing
Fab Bag September 2015 | The 3rd Anniversary | Unboxing
Fab Bag October 2015 | The Get Set To Celebrate | Unboxing
Fab Bag November 2015 | Up Your Game | Unboxing
Fab Bag December 2015 | Party All Night | Unboxing
Fab Bag January 2016 | The BEAUTY Resolutions | Unboxing
Fab Bag February 2016 | The LOVE & Makeup | Unboxing
Fab Bag March 2016 | More Power To you | Unboxing
Fab Bag April 2016 | It's A Spring Thing | Unboxing
Fab Bag May 2016 | The Summer ESCAPADE | Unboxing
Fab Bag September 2016 | Eye Feel Pretty | Unboxing
Fab Bag October 2016 | The Festive High | Unboxing |
Fab Bag November 2016 | The Ready Set Glow | Unboxing
Fab Bag December 2016 | THE PARTYHOLIC | Unboxing
Fab Bag January 2017 | The Bring It On | Unboxing
Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up | Unboxing
Fab Bag March 2017 | The Go Get It, Girl! | Unboxing
Fab Bag April 2017 | The Spring Fling | Unboxing

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)