Reverie Box February 2017 | VALENTINE EDITION | Unboxing

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks
February Reverie Box is here and with this box ends my 3 months subscription. So this month they gave a lot of choices. First of all, there are two boxes to choose from
 Option 1: Lingerie Set by My brazen + 1 Skin Care Product
 Option 2: 4-5 Skincare Products- This one further has 7 combos to choose from (Containing 2-3 products in each combo)
Me being "Me" Selected the skin care box. No Surprize there. Let's get to the box now


Reverie Box February 2017 | VALENTINE EDITION | Unboxing
Reverie Box February 2017 | VALENTINE EDITION |


The box was wrapped in an ivory coloured wrapping paper with golden polka dots. I like the fact that they kept it settle and classy. I personally don't like decorations that scream valentine. I am not much of a valentine person, I am not a very romantic person as the matter of fact. So Valentine decorations are really off-putting for me.


Reverie Box February 2017 | VALENTINE EDITION |
Reverie Box February 2017 | VALENTINE EDITION |

The box itself is similar to the November 2016 Reverie Box

Reverie Box February 2017 | VALENTINE EDITION | Unboxing
Reverie Box February 2017 | VALENTINE EDITION |

Reverie Box February 2017 | VALENTINE EDITION | Unboxing
"The Love Note"

Now let's see the products

  • Roots & Herbs PURIFYING ROSEMARY TONER ₹ 840 for 100 ml: - It's been a long time since I stopped using Toners and was using Kama's Rosewater as a toner. This is a completely natural toner so I am excited to try this. It has a very refreshing herbal smell which does not stay on the skin for a long time. It's a clear solution with a tint of green.

Roots & Herbs PURIFYING ROSEMARY TONER
Roots & Herbs PURIFYING ROSEMARY TONER

  • Neemli Tinted Lip Balm ₹ 450: - I don't usually use tinted lip balms but it's completely natural so I think I will give it a try. It has the simplest ingredient list I have ever seen on a lip product and I love that. It's not too thick and the colour payoff is good. It has a brick type of colour which is achieved by French Red Clay.

Neemli Tinted Lip Balm
Neemli Tinted Lip Balm

  • Bon Organics Face Gel-ALOE VERA WITH ORANGE & CINNAMON ₹ 296 for 200 gm: - This is the first product that was selected by me. It's an aloe vera gel with orange and cinnamon in it as the name suggest. It's a lightweight gel which will be perfect for the upcoming season. I live in Rajasthan so by next month winter will be almost gone and my skin will be back to its oily self. So this will be a good product. It's orange in colour and it has a sweet orange like smell.

Bon Organics Face Gel-ALOE VERA WITH ORANGE & CINNAMON
Bon Organics Face Gel-ALOE VERA WITH ORANGE & CINNAMON

  • Bon Organics Body Wash-ALOE VERA & BLUEBERRY ₹ 350 for 200 ml: - This is the second product that I selected. This was the reason I selected that particular combo. I really wanted to try this body wash. It smells really refreshing. The fragrance is strong and stays on the skin for a long time. I personally love the smell of it.

Bon Organics Body Wash-ALOE VERA & BLUEBERRY
Bon Organics Body Wash-ALOE VERA & BLUEBERRY

  • Vana Vidhi Breast & Body Oil ₹ 1599 for 100 ml: - This was the third product in the combo. I got this same product in my December 2016 Reverie Box and I like it a lot. It is an expensive product so I thought I should get it in the box. #BeingEconomical. Anyways it a medium consistency oil. Has a faint herbal smell with the hint of roses.


Vana Vidhi Breast & Body Oil
Vana Vidhi Breast & Body Oil

So these were all the products I got in my February 2017 Reverie Box. 3 out of 5 products was my choice so I had to say that I really like this month's box 😜. You can get yours here

Rating:-
4.9/5

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)