Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Review

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks.
Face masks are literally my favorite part of skin care but still, my blog doesn't do any justice to this obsession of mine. That's really weird. So I thought today I will review a face mask no matter what happens and it will be even better if it's from one of my favorite brand- Forest Essentials.
So let's get to the review.
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE NOURISHING Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar


About the product:-
According to the product "A nourishing Facial Pack made with pure Sandalwood, Rosewater, Black Himalayan Clay and Potent Ayurvedic Herbs like Nagkesar and Gotkula and cold pressed organic oils to permeate the tissue, deep nourish and rejuvenate the skin."


Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE NOURISHING Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar

How To Use:-
 According to the product "Use after cleansing. Preferably open pores with steaming or a hot towel for five minutes. Smooth on face and neck avoiding the eye area and allow to dry. Rinse off with warm, then cold water. Moisturise as usual."


Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE NOURISHING Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar How To Use
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar How To Use

Ingredients:-
 I don't like the fact that they only mentioned the "Key Ingredients".


Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE NOURISHING Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Ingredients
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Ingredients

Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Ingredients
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Ingredients

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
Let me say this "Forest essentials always slay the packaging game". It's so pretty it can win a beauty pageant. I mean look at it someone can write a poetry on it. Ok, I might have gone a bit too far with this but I can't help it I am a huge sucker for a nicely packaged product. It comes in a pink peach-ish coloured cardboard box. The actual product is packed in a jar with a golden coloured screw cap, which can double as a face mirror. It's quite reflective. I wouldn't say it is a travel-friendly packaging but I love it anyways.


Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE NOURISHING Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Packaging
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Packaging


Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE NOURISHING Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Packaging
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Packaging


Smell:-
 It has a very faint sandalwood like smell. It does not get transferred onto the skin. It is very mild and I don't think it will bother anyone.

Colour And Consistency:-
 The colour is similar to the sandalwood. It has a very smooth texture and the consistency is just perfect. I don't feel the need for adding extra water. It glides easily on the skin and the application is super smooth.


Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE NOURISHING Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Colour And Consistency
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Colour And Consistency

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 1550 for 50 gm with one year of shelf life.

Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE NOURISHING Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Price And Shelf Life
Forest Essentials FACIAL TREATMENT MASQUE Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Price And Shelf Life

Availability:-
You can Buy this from
Forest Essentials
Amazon
Nykaa

My Experience:-
 The mask is really easy to use. Its pre-prepared so it's really good for lazy people like me. The consistency is perfect. It spreads easily and dries fairly quickly as well.
 They say it's best to steam your face before applying it "but ain't nobody got time for that" I am super lazy. So I just wash my face and apply a thin layer of the mask on my face and neck. It dries within 15 minutes. I have noticed that it doesn't go super stretchy after drying. Once it's completely dry I damp my face a little just to loosen it up then remove it by massaging it in circular motions. It's not very difficult to remove and there are no residues left behind.
 My skin feels really smooth, clean and nourished after using this. I can see a healthy glow on my face. I absolutely love the results
 I have oily skin and I used this face mask in summers and winters and the effects were different. Despite being a clay based mask it doesn't make my skin dry. Infect it is quite nourishing. It's because of the oils present in the mask. That makes it the perfect face mask to be used in winter season for oily skin people as in winter the skin tends to go a bit dry.
 But when I used it back in summer it kind of made my skin a bit greasy. It wasn't as effect and I didn't like the feeling, due to the oils. So the conclusion is if you have oily skin this is one of the best clay-based face masks you can use in winters. I wouldn't recommend it using it in summer or humid season. Infect I am trying to finish what's left of this mask within this month or so because after that I won't be able to use it.
 On the other hand, if you have dry skin this is the mask you guys can give a try. 

Pros:-
  • Makes my skin smooth, clean and nourished
  • One of the best clay-based mask to be used in winters
  • Natural
  • Easy to use
  • Gorgeous Packaging

Cons:-
  • Pricey
  • No mention of full ingredient list
  • Didn't work in summers

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
Permeate the tissueTrue
Deep Nourish & Rejuvenate the skinTrue

Rating:-
4/5

The bottom Line:-
One of the best clay based face mask to be used in winters. Love it

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)