Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up | Unboxing

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks.
From past few months, Fab Bag is shipping their bag really early. I got my bag today so I thought it would be good to post it ASAP. 


Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up | Unboxing
Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up |

First of all the bag, this month I got a pleather finish, white coloured bag. There are lips and lippies printed on it. It's really cute.


Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up | Unboxing
Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up |

This month's theme is "Pucker Up"


Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up | Unboxing
Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up |


Now let's see the products
  • SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick - 07 Rethink Pink ₹ 499 (Full size): - This is a new launch from SUGAR cosmetics. Fab Bag gave a choice between various shades. I selected this pretty pink colour. I absolutely love the packaging. It's very chic and classy

SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick - 07 Rethink Pink
SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick - 07 Rethink Pink

  • Matra Holistic Lip Care - ₹ 199 (Full size): - This is a new brand for me. It's a lip balm and I got the strawberry flavor. I don't like strawberries and it smells exactly like them. If you are a strawberry lover you will like it. 

Matra Holistic Lip Care
Matra Holistic Lip Care

  • Just Herbs Lively Clean Honey Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Gel ₹ 230 for 50 ml: - I wanted to try this face scrub from a really long time but somehow I didn't get a chance to buy it. Weird ! I was really happy when I saw this in my bag. It is a very mild face scrub. I am so excited to try this.

Just Herbs Lively Clean Honey Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Gel
Just Herbs Lively Clean Honey Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Gel

  • Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral & Flirty Blush in Cherry ₹ 299 for 50 ml ( Full size): - To be honest I don't use dry shampoos. I never have. I would love to see how this works for my hair.

Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral & Flirty Blush in Cherry
Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral & Flirty Blush in Cherry

So these were all the products I got in my February 2017 Fab Bag.


Rating:-
4/5


The bottom Line:-
I like it. Super excited to try the Just Herbs Face Scrub 😃



All The Fab Bags
Fab Bag June 2015 | Take Charge | Unboxing
Fab Bag July 2015 | Red Carpet | Unboxing
Fab Bag August 2015 | Cast A Spell | Unboxing
Fab Bag September 2015 | The 3rd Anniversary | Unboxing
Fab Bag October 2015 | The Get Set To Celebrate | Unboxing
Fab Bag November 2015 | Up Your Game | Unboxing
Fab Bag December 2015 | Party All Night | Unboxing
Fab Bag January 2016 | The BEAUTY Resolutions | Unboxing
Fab Bag February 2016 | The LOVE & Makeup | Unboxing
Fab Bag March 2016 | More Power To you | Unboxing
Fab Bag April 2016 | It's A Spring Thing | Unboxing
Fab Bag May 2016 | The Summer ESCAPADE | Unboxing
Fab Bag September 2016 | Eye Feel Pretty | Unboxing
Fab Bag October 2016 | The Festive High | Unboxing |
Fab Bag November 2016 | The Ready Set Glow | Unboxing
Fab Bag December 2016 | THE PARTYHOLIC | Unboxing
Fab Bag January 2017 | The Bring It On | Unboxing
Fab Bag February 2017 | The Pucker Up | Unboxing

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)