Cute Nails The Nail Art Treasure Box February 2017 Unboxing

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks
Another Cute nails box unboxing. It feels like time is just flying by. My 3 months subscription ended last month and this time I preordered another 3 month's subscription. Anyways, this month I got the box on 30th January which is really impressive on the shipping side.


Cute Nails The Nail Art Treasure Box February 2017 Unboxing
Cute Nails The Nail Art Treasure Box February 2017 

Let's get to the box now.
Obviously, this month's box is valentines day themed there is a nice floral heart print on the box and it looks good. Its just I am not a very valentines day person. 

All the products I got are mentioned on this info paper with the prices.


Cute Nails The Nail Art Treasure Box February 2017 Unboxing
Cute Nails The Nail Art Treasure Box February 2017 Unboxing

Now let's see the products


  • Nailstie & Shop Cute Nails (NS_SCN) Valentines Plate ₹ 650: This plate is a collaboration between Nailstie and Shop cute nails. It has valentines day related pictures. These can easily fit small to medium length nails. Looking forward to trying this out.

Nailstie & Shop Cute Nails (NS_SCN) Valentines Plate
Nailstie & Shop Cute Nails (NS_SCN) Valentines Plate

  • Valentines Big Sheet Decal  75: It's a water decal sheet containing lots of different types hearts. It's really cute.

Valentines Big Sheet Decal
Valentines Big Sheet Decal

  • Pair Of Pink Bow Charms  30: I love bows so these ones are right up my alley. They are quite big so you will need a good nail glue to stick them on.

Pair Of Pink Bow Charms
Pair Of Pink Bow Charms

  • Pair Of "I Love You" Charms  80: These are relly cute "I Love You" charms. They are made up of metal. Again these are big so a good quality nail glue is needed to use these.

Pair Of "I Love You" Charms
Pair Of "I Love You" Charms

  • Rainbow Reflecting Rhinestone Wheel  200: This wheel contains three types of rhinestones Silver, Sliver with rainbow and black with the rainbow. 

Rainbow Reflecting Rhinestone Wheel
Rainbow Reflecting Rhinestone Wheel

  • Toffee Toe Separator  150: This is the cutest and my favourite products. It's a toe separator and it looks so cute. Love it.

Toffee Toe Separator
Toffee Toe Separator

Other than that I got some candies, which is really sweet of puja :)



So these were all the products I got in my February 2017 Cute Nails The Nail Art Treasure Box.

Rating:-
4/5


The bottom Line:-
I am not much of a romantic type of person but I really like the products I got on the box. Especially the stamping plate and toe separator. I spent ₹ 833 (as I have 3 months subscription, 899 for one month) and the products I got retails for ₹ 1185.


Get your Nail art Subscription box here
PayUmoney: https://www.payumoney.com/store/buy/shopcutenails
Instagram DM: https://www.instagram.com/shopcutenails/
Email: cutenailsbox@gmail.com

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)