Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil Review

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks.
Despite haveing oily skin I love face oils and it isn't a surprise that I started using this face oil as soon as I got this in my December 2016 Reverie Box. I used it every single day and I am really impressed with this product. Let's get to the review.


Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil
Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil
Roots Magique About The Brand
Roots Magique About The Brand

About the product:-
According to the product "The intense and rich formula augments for rapid cellular repair in a very dry rough weathery conditions of winter months from drying and cracking of skin. Potent frankincense & ashwagandha essential oils together work on a deeper cellular structure as anti aging agents. Meanwhile helichrysum with hibiscus work as a great emollients to retain moisture of the skin to prevent cracks and dehydration."


Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil Review
Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil

How To Use:-
Every morning and evening after the cleansing routine, massage 2-3 drops oil on palm gently & pet on face, neck & decolletage in circular motion. Nourishing oil can be used on its own as a moisturizer or in your final step of care routine.


Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil How To Use
Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil How To Use

Ingredients:-
I am really impressed with all natural ingredient list and super impressed with the fact that they have provided the "complete ingredient list".


Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil Ingredients
Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil Ingredients

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
It comes in a blackish brown coloured glass bottle with a pump dispenser. The packaging looks really classy but it's glass. Glass packagings always freaks me out as I am very clumsy and I always drop stuff. Anyways it's not travel-friendly. I really like the pump dispenser, it dispenses the perfect amount of product. Not too much not too less.


Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil Packaging
Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil Packaging

Smell:-
It has a nice herbal smell. It's not too strong. I like it

Colour And Consistency:-
It's clear in colour just like water. The consistency is a little thick and does make my skin a bit oily but I don't mind oily face at night. So it's fine. Sorry forgot to click picture for this section.

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 795 for 30 ml with 12 months of shelf life

Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil Price And Shelf Life
Roots Magique INTENSELY NOURISHING Face Oil Price And Shelf Life

Availability: - You can Buy this from
Roots Magique's Facebook Page
Roots Magique's Instamojo Shop

My Experience:-
 I have used this oil every single day since I got it. After washing my face I just take the product in my palm, one pump is more than enough for me, and dot it all over my face and then massage it. I don't rub the product in my palms because the product get absorbed in the palms only and you end up using more than you need #EconomicalAdvice. I take a minute or two to nicely massage it into my skin. I usually do this one to half an hour before going to bed so that it can get some time to get absorbed into the skin and I don't end up rubbing it all in my pillow. I noticed that it spreads nicely when I damp my face with rose water before applying it. I used it both with and without damping my face and I like it batter with rose water.
 In the morning I wake up with supple, hydrated and nourished skin. My skin looks well fed and it does make my skin soft. I have noticed that this oil helps to heal acne and rashes. I got a huge pimple a few days back, it was basically a mountain, but as I was using this oil the eruption gradually reduced and it didn't get infected. It also prevented any pus formation and made the whole process quite painless. You know those ginormous pimples can be really painful. If you have dry skin I will highly recommend it. Just give it a try. It is a very good product for winter.
 It does make my skin a bit oily that's why I don't use it during day time as they recommend and I don't think I will be able to use it in the summer or humid season as my skin tends to get super oily during that time But for winters its perfect. It does not reduce acne marks, in case you are curious, but the product doesn't claim to do that so no negative points there.

Pros:-
  • Good for dry skin
  • Supple, hydrated and nourished skin
  • Makes my skin soft
  • Completely natural I mean look at the ingredient list
  • Cruelty free

Cons:-
  • A little expensive
  • Not travel-friendly

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
Retain moisture of the skin to prevent cracks and dehydrationIts All True

Rating:-
4.9/5

The bottom Line:-
I know it's a bit expensive but if you can get your hands on this one definitely give it a try.

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)