Thursday, August 25, 2016

Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Review

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks. As you can tell by the title Today I will be reviewing Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash. It is one of their new launches and due to its uniqueness I wanted to give this one a try. I bought this in my Patanjali haul and get to the review now.

Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Review
Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash


About the product:-
According to the product "A unique blend of coconut oil and natural extracts of Ghritkumari, Methi, Bhringraj, and Heena, with a neutralizing base, which cleanses gently, nourish and moisturizes the scalp, and experiences hair soft, silky and shiny."

Claim- Useful in Dryness & roughness of hair. Prevent hair fall & improve hair shine


Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Review
Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Review

How To Use:-
Apply 2-5 ml on wet hair, massage gently for 1 minutes and then rinse with water


Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash How To Use
Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash How To Use

Ingredients:-

Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Ingredients
Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Ingredients

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
It comes in a white tube packaging with a flip open cap. It's very hygienic and easy to use until you reach the end. The last bits of the product is difficult to get out.


Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Packaging
Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Packaging

Smell:-
It has got an artificial fragrance which is very good. It lingers on the hair for a long time especially if you keep your hair braided. 

Colour And Consistency:-
Its white in colour and the consistency is quite thick. Even thicker than some of the conditioners available in the market. The texture is smooth and it applies onto the hair very easily


Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Colour And Consistency
Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Colour And Consistency

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 102.69 (Patanjali's website)
₹ 95 on every other online retailing website with two years of shelf life

Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Price And Shelf Life
Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash Price And Shelf Life

Availability:- You can Buy this from
Patanjali
Amazon
Snapdeal

My Experience:-
 According to the product, this hair wash is specially meant for dry and damaged hair so to check its full abilities I used it with and then without the conditioner.
 So when I used it without the conditioner it did make my hair soft and shiny but just a little bit. There were no significant changes I could see. I was, however, concerned about it being able to clean properly but it does clean your scalp very efficiently. 
 Then I started using it with the conditioner and I saw much batter results. My hair was much smoother and shiner (I am also considering the humid weather). Especially the ends, I could feel that ends of my hair were really soft and looked less damaged
 But there are some things I did not like. i.e You have to use a very high amount of the product in order to get your scalp properly cleansed. Almost double the amount of shampoo you are required to use normal. Also, they claim that it helps in hair fall but I did not notice any difference on that front. I experience more than usual hair fall in monsoon/humid season and it did nothing for the hair fall.

Otherwise, it's an ok product if used alone but work decently if used with conditioner (I used my favorite one which is Patanjali Hair Conditioner DAMAGE CONTROL)

Pros:-
  • Budget Friendly
  • Hygienic packaging
  • TravelFriendly
  • Makes hair soft and shiny (Batter results with the conditioner)
  • Easy to use

Cons:-
  • Have to use a lot
  • Contains chemicals and artificial fragrance
  • Did not help with hair fall

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
Useful in Dryness & roughness of hairTrue
cleanse gentlyTrue
nourish and moisturize the scalpTrue
Makes hair soft, silky and shinyKind of
Prevent hair fallFalse

Rating:-

NEXT

Newer Post

PREVIOUS

Older Post
Home