Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Review

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks. As you can see by the title today I am going to review  Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM. I bought this in my recent haul from Nykaa and using it since then. It's been more than a month now, 40 days to be exact, and I am ready to review it now.

Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM

 Before I even start I know all the oily skin beauties will ask this question
 IS Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM SUITABLE FOR OILY SKIN?

 I have oily skin and I had this question too so before buying it I sent an email to Kama Ayurveda and this is they have to say about it

"Since our products are meant for three Dosha which made for all skin type.

 Our KUMKUMADI MIRACULOUS BEAUTY NIGHT SERUM can be used by oily skin but if you have acne-prone skin we would suggest you to use our REJUVENATING & BRIGHTENING AYURVEDIC NIGHT CREAM this has light texture but with the same ingredients.

 Thanks & Regards
 Team Kama Ayurveda"
  That was their reply word to word. Honestly, I thought they won't reply. But they did so that was really nice of them.

About the product:-
 According to product and website "A unique 100% Ayurvedic anti-ageing serum that hydrates cleans and illuminates the skin. Miraculous Beauty Fluid is a unique blend of oils and herbs formulated to help skin look young and healthy. In Ayurveda rare, pure saffron is known to help illuminate skin color; extracts of Indian madder and the Banyan tree help smooth fine lines; Vetiver, sandalwood and lotus cool and cleanse while helping to clear blemishes; and liqorice acts as an antiseptic, protects the skin from bacterial and fungal infections."

Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM


How To Use:-


Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM How To Use
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM

Ingredients:-
 It's always a pleasure to see all natural ingredients.


Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Ingredients
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Ingredients

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
 It came in a black coloured glass bottle with a golden screw cap on it. The glass dropper came separately. All of this was packed nicely and securely in an ivory coloured cardboard box.
 The packaging looks really good but Its glass and I tend to drop things very frequently #IAmSloppy
It is not at all travel-friendly.


Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Packaging
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Packaging

Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Packaging
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Packaging

Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Packaging
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Packaging

Smell:-
 The is herbal, do get transferred to the skin but fades away almost in 1 hour. It is not good but I personally don't have any problem with herbal smells.

Color And Consistency:-
 It is dark brown in colour (same as a burnt caramel). The consistency is a little thick and I found that it is difficult to spread on dry skin but works well on moist skin.


Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 1890 for 12 ml
Shelf life is 2 years from manufacturing.
You can buy this from Kama Ayurveda, Amazon, Nykaa

Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Price
Kama Ayurveda KUMKUMADI Miraculous Beauty Fluid AYURVEDIC NIGHT SERUM Price

My Experience:-
 I clean my face using Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash, pat dry my face. Spray a nice amount of Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water. Take the serum in my palm and dot it all over my face, paying special attention to problematic areas. After dotting it massage it in with fingertips. I don't rub it in between my palms as It gets absorbed in the palms only (I did everything I could to avoid wastage).

As I said before it is difficult to spread on dry skin so I will highly recommend dampening your face before applying it otherwise you will end up using it in just one week. According to the leaflet you can use either water or rose water, I tried both and liked it with rose water more.

 The leaflet also says that use 4-5 drops but Instead 4-5 drops I used just 2 drops and that was enough for me so If you have OILY skin I will recommend starting with just 2 drops and you can always add more If needed.

 Now let's talk about the effects. The first effect I saw is I didn't get any pimples during my periods. I always get 1-2 acnes. But this month, not even a single one and that was only after 3 days of use. I got a bump on my forehead but It never turned out be a pimple. So that was very impressive.

 It is a very good moisturiser  and made my skin very soft and supple. I wake up every morning with healthy looking skin. I can see that my skin is brighter than ever.

 It gives a very nice glow to the skin and it is not an oily glow. It looks like my skin is glowing from inside. I mean it looks like I have a LED bulb fitted in my skin.

 I can also notice that acne scars on my face are fading. I also have 2 very prominent chicken pox scars (You should never pop those chicken pox blisters) and they are there from about 12-15 years. I can notice even they are fading YES you read it right. I am not saying that they are completely gone but I can definitely notice a reduction. One more thing I noticed with scars that apart from fading they are also shrinking in size.
 Don't expect that it will remove all the scars in just one week. It took around one month to show results on scars. You have to be patient and regular in order to get the results.

 As far as dark circles are concerned I don't have crazy under eye circles but the lower inner corners are a bit dark and I Didn't saw any difference there. It also says that it can reduce fine lines but I don't
have fine lines #BenefitsOfOilySkin so can't comment on that.

 It didn't cause any clogged pores, whiteheads, blackheads, irritation or allergic reactions.

Overall no matter if you have oily skin you should give facial oils a try.

Pros:-
  • Prevents acne
  • Fades scars
  • Glowing skin
  • Soft and Supple skin
  • Brighter skin
  • Healthy skin
  • 100% natural and ayurvedic ingredients
  • Free from chemicals, preservatives artificial colouring or artificial fragrance.

Cons:-
  • Expensive
  • Availability
  • No effect on dark circles
  • Not travel-friendly
  • Smell might be a problem for some

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
100% AyurvedicTrue
Hydrates and illuminates the skinTrue
Healthy looking skinTrue
Smooth fine linesCan't comment
Clear blemishesTrue
Protects skin from bacterial and fungal infectionsTrue
Lighten skin colour and dark circlesFalse
Improve skin textureTrue

Rating:-
 4.9/5

The bottom Line:-
 Be patient and regular, Miracle will happen. And you should definitely give facial oils a try regardless off your skin type.

I know it turned out to be a very long post but I wanted to put as much information as I can, cause this thing is expensive.

Other Kama Ayurveda Product Reviews

Kama Ayurveda Hauls

If You Made It Till Here Why Don't You Subscribe :)
If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)