Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free) Review

 Hello, my beauties welcome to My Beautiful Talks.
I bought this in my haul from Nykaa and have been using it since then. My main reason for buying this face wash is it is made up with Aloe vera and Turmeric and I know these two works wonder for skin. Trust me I have tried it.
 So let's get to the review

Aloeveda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free)
Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free)


About the product:-
 The website says "Aloe Veda's Turmeric Face Wash has been specially formulated to cleanse impurities and restore the natural balances. Totally soap-free and sulphate-free, and contains extracts of Turmeric and Aloe Vera juice, which soothes and protects the skin, providing essential moisture. It leaves skin fresh, soft and bright, with a healthy glow. Does not contains parabens and sulphates."

Aloeveda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free)
Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free)

How To Use:-
 Moisten face and neck. Apply a dollop of face wash with your palms. Massage in a circular, upward direction. Wash with water and pat dry softly with a napkin. Use daily.

Ingredients:-


Aloeveda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free) Ingredients
Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free)

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
 It comes is a clear plastic bottle with a green screw cap with a flip open top. The packaging is good and sturdy. It comes in a 100 ml packaging so it's easy to carry around. The only problem with the packaging is the bottle is very stiff so it's a bit difficult to get the product out as it doesn't squeeze.


Aloeveda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free) Packaging
Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free)

Smell:-
 You can go to your kitchen and sniff some turmeric and that's exactly how this face wash smells. Turmeric and this face wash smell exactly same. Very impressed.

Colour And Consistency:-
 Colour is bright yellow and the consistency is similar to real aloe vera gel extracted from a plant. Impressed !

Price And Shelf Life:-
₹ 160 for 100 ml
The shelf life is 3 years from manufacturing.
You can buy this from Nykaa, Amazon

Aloeveda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free) Price
Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free)

My Experience:-
 As I said before I am really impressed how it smells and feels. It looks like it contains real aloe vera and turmeric.
 I take a little bit in the palm and spread on my damp face. It creates a very little and mild foam and its colour fades a little bit. It feels really nice and smooth on face.
 As it is soap free so I wasn't sure whether it will clean my face properly but it does clear every single particle of dirt and grime and leaves my face squeaky clean. But the good thing is it doesn't make my skin dry. It leaves my skin fresh, soft and bright.
 The great thing is it's soap free, Sulphate Free and parabens free.
 The only drawback is with the packaging it's a bit difficult to get the product out from the bottle.

Pros:-
  • Budget Friendly
  • Clean my face properly
  • It leaves my skin fresh, soft and bright
  • Doesn't make my skin dry
  • Sulphate Free
  • Parabens Free
  • Soap Free

Cons:-

  •  Nothing

Claim Tester:-

ClaimsResult
Cleanse impuritiesTrue
Soothes the skinTrue
Provides essential moistureTrue
It leaves skin fresh, soft and brightTrue
Gives a healthy glowTrue

Rating:-
 5/5

The bottom Line:-
 You need this thing in your vanity.

Other Aloe Veda product Reviews:-
Aloe Veda Neem And Tulsi Hand And Body Lotion Review
Aloe Veda Skin Essentials Luxury Body Butter | White Lotus | Review
Aloe Veda Activated Charcoal Deep Pore Detox Face Wash (Sulphate Free) Review 

If you found this post helpful/interesting don't forget to share it ;)