Lakme Clean Up Kit Clear Pores Review

 Hello, my beauties, Welcome to Beautiful Talks                                                                                 
Today I am going to talk about LAKME CLEAN UP KIT CLEAR PORES. I honestly like these type of kits. Just one kit and you are good to go. There are 3 variants in LAKME'S clean up kits.
  • Nourishing Glow
  • Fresh Fairness
  • Clear Pores
I have used their Fresh fairness scrub (Review). This time, I decided to give this one a shot. So here we are.


LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores by beautiful talks
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores



About the product:-

 The products say that "To get a salon-like cleanup

  • Face wash- cleanses skin gently yet effectively for a clear and matte skin. It helps remove excess oil & helps prevent breakouts.
  • Face scrub- Gentle scrub with soothing green tea extracts specially designed for troubled skin. Helps fight blemishes, reduce irritation & prevent further breakouts. It is Oil-free, Dermatologist tested, Noncomedogenic and Hypoallergenic.
  • Face mask- Easy rinse off clay based mask absorbs excess oil & helps tighten pores for a clear & matte skin. Helps prevent breakouts & contains green tea extracts known to calm your skin."

How To Use:-

The products say that-

  • Face wash- Squeeze a small amount into your palms and work into a rich lather. Massage on wet face. Rinse thoroughly with water. Suitable all year round.
  • Face scrub-Wet face. Take a generous amount & gently massage for 2-3 minutes in the circular motion with fingertips avoiding the eye contour. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
  • Face mask-Wet face. Apply the mask evenly on your face & neck & allow it to dry. Rinse off with water and pat dry.
Ingredients:-
  • Face wash
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores face wash ingredients and how to use by beautiful talks
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores Face Wash
  • Face scrub
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores face scrub ingredients and how to use by beautiful talks
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores Face Scrub
  • Face mask 
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores face maskingredients and how to use by beautiful talks
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores Face Mask

My Take On The Product:-

Packaging:-
  • Face wash- It comes in an ocean blue colored tube with a flip open cap. The quality of the packaging is nice and travel-friendly.
  • Face scrub- Has got the same color as the face wash. It also comes in a tube packaging but with a screw cap. It is also of a good quality and travel-friendly.
  • Face mask- Same as face scrub
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores Packaging by beautiful talks
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores Packaging

Smell:-

 All of them has got a very refreshing, nice smell which you would love especially in summers, at least I do. It reminds me of an ocean. It does get transferred to the skin but fades away after a few minutes.

Color And Consistency:-
  • Face wash- It has a gel like consistency with a hint of ocean blue color. It is transparent.
  • Face scrub- It is also ocean blue in color but opaque. There is a good amount of exfoliating granules in it but they are very fine almost like sand unlike the fresh fairness one.
  • Face mask- It is almost white in color with a hint of blue. It is smooth in texture and has a nice consistency. It spreads easily on the skin and a very less amount is required to cover the whole face.
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores by beautiful talks
LAKME Clean Up Kit Clear Pores
Price And Shelf Life:-
  • Face wash- 180 ₹ for 100 g
  • Face scrub- 115 ₹ for 50 g and 225/- for 100 g 
  • Face mask- 115 ₹ for 50 g and 225/- for 100 g
  You can buy this from NYKAA
My Experience:-
  • Face wash- It comes in a nice tube packaging which I really like. It has got a gel like consistency and it lathers up really well on my face. My face feels refreshed after using it. It removes every single dirt particle from my face and leaves it squeaky clean. I also like the refreshing smell of it.                                                                                                                    But it also makes my skin dry and I have a really oily skin so.......... you know what I mean ;-) 
  • Face scrub- It also has got a nice packaging and smell as well. The exfoliating granules are really small and fine. My skin feels very smooth after using it I think because of the fine particles in it, they act like a buffing agent. I have seen a marked reduction in my blackheads.     BUT WAIT after using it my had a moderate irritation around my nose, cheek area and corners of my mouth may be because I have a very sensitive skin. And my face was looking red (my mom's observation) It says that it is hypoallergenic, but not in my case. I had to apply lots of Lotus herbal's night cream to calm down the irritation. So I will suggest that do a patch test first then apply it on your face. Maybe it is just me maybe it will work fine for you but just do a patch test. And it made my skin even drier.
  • Face mask- Now I would say that this on is the HERO of the trio. It is really soothing as claimed and more importantly it helped in reducing the irritation I had due to the scrub. It is made up of clay and I felt that it made my skin clearer and softer. I had a nice glow on my face after using it. I really enjoyed using this one. It tingled a little bit in the beginning but everything was fine later.
Pros:-
  • Face wash
                Budget friendly
                Soothing to skin
                Made my skin squeaky clean
                Contain salicylic acid, which is known for healing acne
                Very nice texture and it lathers up really nicely 
                Travel friendly
  • Face scrub
                Make you skin nice and soft
                Eliminates blackheads effectively
                It also contains salicylic acid
                Budget friendly
                Travel friendly
  • Face mask
                Soothing to skin
                Contain salicylic acid
                It subsided the irritation caused by the scrub 
                Gave a nice glow to my skin
                Budget friendly
                Travel friendly

Cons:-
  • Face wash
                Contains lots of chemicals ( i.e parabens, SLS )
                A bit drying for my skin
  • Face scrub
                It was irritating to my skin 
                Made my skin red
                Made my skin dry
                Contains lots of chemicals ( i.e parabens, SLS )
  • Face mask
                Contains lots of chemicals ( i.e parabens, SLS )
Rating:-
  • Face wash- 4 out of 5
  • Face scrub- 2.5 out of 5
  • Face mask- 4.5 out of 5
Final Verdict:-
 Overall it is a nice kit to try if you do not have a very sensitive skin. But I will say it again the PLEASE do a patch test before you use it. I enjoyed using the Face wash and Face mask. And face mask is the hero of this trio.

If you found this post helpful or interesting don't forget to share it ;)

Other Lakme Product Reviews:-
Lakme Cleanup Scrub Fresh Fairness Review
All About Lakme Makeup Pro.......App Review

Other Face wash Reviews:-
Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Bitter Orange Rehydrant Face Wash Review
Aloe Veda Turmeric Clarifying Face Wash (Sulphate Free) Review