Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Review

Hello, my beauties, Welcome to beautiful talks
 Today I am going to review Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser. I am using this shampoo from last 1 year and really satisfied with the results. I was facing a severe hair fall and trying to search a new herbal shampoo for me. I searched online for good herbal shampoos and came to know about this one.
 Here is the review............


Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Packaging



About the product:-
the product claims that it is useful in dryness and roughness of hairs, it prevents hair fall and improves hair growth. It makes hair strong and healthy.

How to use:-

Take 2-3 ml of product and massage it in damp hairs and then rinse off with water.

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser product claims and how to use


Ingredients:-

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser ingredients

My take on the product-


Packaging:
It comes in a white plastic bottle with brown flip open cap. It is made up of good quality plastic (I dropped it twice and nothing happened to bottle). It is very sturdy hence travel-friendly.


Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser packaging



Smell:-
It smells like orange candy which I use to eat when I was a kid, So I don't think it can bother anyone. It does get transferred to hairs and stays for about 3 to 4 hours.

Color and consistency:-
It is brown in color and consistency is neither runny nor too thick.

Price:-

₹ 70/-
You can buy this from AMAZON

My experience with shampoo:-
Now this is a life saver for me. as I said before I am using this shampoo from past one year and this thing really helped me to control my hair fall, which was the main problem for me, and it also improved my hair texture and hair growth. My hair feels soft and shiny after using it. And of course, it cleanses scalp really well. It works even batter with the Patanjali Damage Control Conditioner.

Pros:- 
  • Dirt cheap
  • Controls hair fall
  • Make hairs soft and smooth
  • Gives shine
  • My hairs feel healthy
  • Smells great (i love orange candy)
  • Sturdy and travel-friendly packaging

Cons:-
  • Availability, it is only available on PATANJALI outlets
  • Being a natural product it contains chemicals like IPBC which is a water based preservative. 

Claim Tester:-

Claims True/False
Useful In Dryness And Roughness Of Hairs True
Prevents Hair FallTrue
Improves Hair Growth  True
Makes Hair Strong and Healthy True


Rating:-

4.5/5


Final verdict:-
Patanjali Kesh Kanti natural cleanser is an affordable, herbal shampoo and it does more than it claims.